Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Blackberries and Pearls






This is one of my simpler outfits. l really enjoyed how casual but put-together it felt. I took these pictures during mid-summer, when the blackberries just started to ripen in the sun and you could eat them bursting off the vine. This summer definitely wasn't idyllic or dreamy, like how you imagine summers are supposed to be. It has been work and work and more work and deep sadness and surprise visits, but mostly it's been a monotonous blur and suddenly school starts next week. I wish I could be more of a carpe diem kind of girl, but mostly I'm a I-can't-remember-what-day-it-is-and-where-are-my-keys kid. I feel like I am constantly chasing the horizon, while life just rolls on by. What can you do but survive? At least there are ripe blackberries to be eaten and pearls to be worn..




Cute little (blurry) old dog <3

My favorite guy. 


Shirt, pants, necklace - Old Navy
Earrings - ...Target? I don't remember :)
Cardigan -gift
Sandals - DSW





<3 The Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment