Sunday, December 20, 2015

River Preserve




This isn't the greatest outfit posts, it's more like a trip documentation of where I went (for the purpose of taking photos of the area, outfit - not so much). Luckily, I got a few snaps in of me messing around, so nothing new here. I loved wearing the pale pink sweater with the deeper pinks in the floral pattern against the black dress. And, of course, I was wearing some of my favorite shoes, which makes EVERYTHING better. As you can see, I don't have much reverence for my shoes or clothes. I run around and jump off things and launch myself through the mud and air, practically everything short of rolling in the dirt. What can I say? I'm an active child. I am trying to take care of some of my shoes more since I really like them and want them to last a lot longer, but it's so difficult sometimes when the wind is calling your name and you want to fling yourself out into the oblivion of the world... At least stay out of the mud, okay Self? No promises, I know.

The area in the river preserve that  we ended up at was so pretty and the sunset was absolutely spectacular. That sunset one of the best I have ever seen, so it must have been a good time to visit. I loved seeing the waterfowl floating out on the golden waves, and watching the sun slowly slip over the horizon and set the world on fire was truly a breathtaking experience.







 



Dress, sweater - thrifted
Shoes - DSW


 



<3 The Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment