Sunday, January 3, 2016

Orchids and Storms









One day I saw a bank of dark clouds and I raced it down to the edge of the storm. The sky was about to burst with rain, the last vestiges of sunlight were gold, and I was wearing a crazy mixed print and had a cloud umbrella. If only every day could end like that. Do you like my umbrella? I got it on a Modcloth sale and I keep it in my car for surprise rainy days. Not much to say on this one. I love how these photos turned out, and the mix of orchids with a polka dot skirt was one of my favorite pattern mixes yet. I added a hint of green with my earrings to contrast with the purple in the shirt. Oh, and long black socks were just because. It's the kind of outfit I can run wild in through a storm-combed day.








 Shirt, skirt, shoes - thrifted
Sweater - Vivi's
Earrings - Asian market
Umbrella - Modcloth








<3 The Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment