Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lady in Red


One day, my friend in my beginning photography class wanted to take some pictures with a red umbrella. He had planned on taking pictures out in a field, but I told him I had a better idea. I was already planning on wearing a red dress I had found at a thrift store during its 4th of July-themed sale, and we made plans to meet during one of our breaks. I drove us to the top of a parking garage filled with white light, and the cotton red dress flamed against summer-burned skies...








We had a lot of fun trying out different ideas and creating pictures we both envisioned. I miss those days. That person has since stopped talking to me, but I still remember the blinding sun in our faces and the excitement of creating art.









Dress - Calven Klein (thrifted), shoes - thrifted

<3 The Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment