Thursday, October 29, 2015

Simone Rocha Spring 2015



I'm so in love with Simone Rocha's Spring collection. The collection's theme is reportedly about love actually, and it definitely worked for me. The luxurious fur-trimmed black princess dresses, the sheer veils spun with floating red-blood flowers, the repeated flower motif almost choking in its overall effect, like a too-dense garden left to seed, the little slippers and thin-soled shoes...there is a sense of drama to these clothes, but with an edge; a fun and strange blend of wear-ability and luxe impracticality. I must say that the little scalloped cloud bag (in the photo right below), and owlish glasses with mirroring white trim (worn by a model lower down in the post) are two of my favorite details.

I'd personally love any of the white coats with scalloped edges, the little black dress in the very first photo, that cloud bag <3, and any of those cute pairs of shoes!













<3 The Magpie 

No comments:

Post a Comment