Friday, June 5, 2015

Rose Garden


This outfit was so difficult to photograph! I drove around for an afternoon after school, tryin to find a good place to shoot. When I finally thought I got a good background - a nice amber fence in a neighborhood - a neighbor chased me off saying it was illegal to park there (it's not) and that he's just being extra careful about strange people (because a girl with a skirt and lipstick on is just so threatening). Sigh. I supposed I wouldn't have been so riled up about it if finding a place to photograph hadn't been such a struggle. The next place I went to didn't work out either. Thankfully, I finally found a nice spot, both isolated AND photogenic.















Shirt, skirt, sweater, necklace, bag - thrifted
Earrings - Asian market
Shoes - DSW

Found this pretty fellow. He probably sleeps there everynight. 



<3 The Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment